HOW TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE WITH SANDRA CRATHERN
Life itself taught Sandra Crathern to change her life. She got to the point where something just had to change and she decided to do something about it.
She drank too much, smoked too much, and was very overweight. Listen to this podcast in which Sandra tells you how she changed her life and her focus using life-skills and NLP and rebuilt herself in the image that she chose, and how you can do it too.
Sandra’s background is in Nursing, and once her own change programme was underway she retrained to become a NLP Master and Life Coach and International Speaker, even working on Cruise Ships and at Champneys Health Spa.
During the podcast interview I put to Sandra some of the following questions:
- Can you tell me a little about your background and your earlier work?
- What was the moment that you decided to change your focus?
- Did you have to learn or build upon your professional qualifications and how did this come together?
- What are the main things that you learned about yourself during this time?
- How has that effected your current career and direction?
- What are you doing now, and how people can learn more about that?
- How can life-skills help other people to change their life?
Sandra has invented a new diagnostic tool, The Health And Wellbeing Fountain. You can learn more about this by listening to this fascinating podcast interview and by visiting her website: http://www.innavision.co.uk
Learn more about her empowering techniques, learn to let go of negative emotions using time-line therapy, take back control with healthy work / life balance strategies, reduce inner and outer disputes and discover conflict resolution techniques.
Through Sandra you can improve personal and working relationships, identify and change core beliefs or behaviour patterns with empowering association / disassociation methods.
You can address current health issues, manage stress, build self confidence and so much more . . .
Contact Sandra at http://www.innavision.co.uk now, but not before you have tuned in and listened to this podcast!!!